Spring Break!

Spring+Break%21

Christina Maguire, Staff Writer

Spring break arrives in just a little bit! Glacier Peak students are hurrying to finish up school and get ready to enjoy the sun (hopefully if the clouds go away!) Many students are staying at home as well as traveling to different places. Natalie MCcauley shares where she’s traveling to. “I am traveling to Spokane and California. In Spokane I am touring Gonzaga University and Central Washington University. In California I am going to Universal Studios and Santa Monica which will be super fun!”

On the flip side, Payton Smith tells us why staying at home can be just as good. “I think that staying here in Snohomish can be just as fun too! I am staying here to play baseball on the GP team and relax. Selina Pekarek who also is staying in the area says, “I am staying home for rowing and am super excited because we get two day practices! It will be so nice to finally get some rest and have fun.” Break starts Wednesday the 29th and goes through April the 10th. Sierra Curlott says, “I am excited for spring break because I am traveling to Disney in California with Glacier Peak band! It is such an amazing and fun opportunity to go.” Jamie Hoitink is also excited for break. “I am staying home for most of break but I’m really excited because there’s no school! I work hard doing my school work at school and will finally be able to get some sleep and be able to hang out with friends all the time!”

With all the excitement starting so soon, don’t forget if you have lost something. Remember to check out the lost and found tables displayed by the main office to pick up your missing items. All items will be donated during spring break. Have an amazing break grizzlies and stay safe!