New Year New Principal

What people think about our new newest addition to the Glacier Peak Family, Mr. Lawson.

Mr+Larson+at+curriculum+night.+

Anya Knowlton

Mr Larson at curriculum night.

Jordan Handshy, Staff Writer

This is Mr. Jeff Larson’s first year as principal here and we welcome him with open arms. Mr. Larson already speaks inspirational quotes on Monday and Friday at the start of the announcements to motivate students through the week. With his comments over the intercom, its clear he cares about this school and cares about every student. He has big plans to do great things here.

People wanted to know how the students felt about their new leader. A lot of the students find his morning announcements to be encouraging and that they seem to lift the spirits of others.

“I don’t know, I think he’s nice, I guess. I like his morning encouragements. It’s really great,” Harpa Olafsdottir said.

It seems that most people respond to Mr. Larson in a positive way. More students seem to understand how much he cares and loves his job.

“ I think he’s pretty cool. And he cares about the school, you can definitely see that,” Jace Handshy said.

Many students that I have spoken to about Mr. Larson, agreed that he is very dedicated to this school. I’ve come to notice the difference in how people feel about him.“He’s really invested in everything, especially students lives both at school and in extracurricular activities,” Jason Paige said.