Coco and Cram

Lukas Allan

Sofie Bradford stressing about finals.

Lukas Allan, Staff Writer

We all know that finals week is possibly one of the most stressful parts of the year at Glacier Peak, but for the new freshman class of 2021 this might not be something they’ve experienced before. Upperclassmen that take part in the Link Crew program have set of classes to make finals a little bit easier for the Freshman class by doing “Coco and Cram”. It’s a study session where Juniors and Seniors will sit down and help Freshman answer their questions about finals.

“I’m really excited about it and I think it will help a lot. I have a lot of questions and having upperclassmen who have done finals in the past to help me out is reassuring,” Briar Whitmen said.

Already stress levels are rising, and it seems as if having the support of Link Crew is doing more than just helping answer questions.

“Finals are the worst and it makes me want to die but, I know that the Link Crew leaders will help me calm down and really focus on what I need to know. I’m so thankful for the Link Crew for putting this on, I know it will help out so much,” Adina Crandall said.

Sipping hot coco and studying hard on your work might be what the freshman class needs to get prepared to for the big finals week. Link Crew may just be there saving grace.