Prom Hype

Senior Mari Hsieh getting asked to Prom

Brandon Fenton, Staff Writer

Seniors, the time has come… PROM SEASON! On May 12, Inglewood Country Club will be hosting the final dance for the graduating class of 2018. For four years now, the class has anticipate this night and now it has finally came and they couldn’t be more excited about it!

What are you most excited for on Prom?

“I’m most excited to just get all dressed up for the night! Also I’m excited to just be at the dance with our whole class and dance the night away,” Rajina Dusara said.

“I’m just ready for the hype, I went last year but it wasn’t what I expected but I’m more excited this year because I know everyone that’s going this time and I’m ready to spend an amazing night with people I love,” Tony Collins said.

“I’m excited for my last school dance to spend time with the whole senior class and embarrassed myself while dancing!”  Aleah Stratton said.

“I’m sure excited because prom is one of the last things we get to do before we graduate. I also love getting dressed up and being able to be with all my friends the night,” Mari Hsieh said.

“It the last dance of my high school career and I’m so pumped to be spending it with my friends,” Nolan Hennig said.

“It’s going to be a perfect ending to my high school experience here at Glacier Peak, I’m also very glad that I have such a great group of friends to spend the night with,” Jesse Campbell said.

“My date, Chase Coffman, I know he’s going to make the night fun for me and I’m also pumped to celebrate the end of high school with my great group of friends,” Molly Weiland said.