Distribution Day

Distribution+Day

Naomi Fifita, Staff Writer

Friday, June 1 the yearbooks were distributed to 1450 students who purchased one. The books came by truck from the Balfour Publishing plant in Dallas, Texas. There are five color choices for the cover of the yearbook. Blue was the most popular color and sold out first. The theme for volume ten is ‘In the Know’. The yearbook staff has gotten lots of positive feedback and students are excited to finally have their books.

“I was so happy to finally get my yearbook! I’ve been looking forward to it for a while now and my friends in yearbook have been so excited for all of us to get it! I love the design so much and cannot wait for next years,” Ella Cahan said.

The yearbook is filled with tons of fun memories from this year.Thousands of hours of work was put in by going to events to take pictures and getting quotes from people to write stories and make sidebars.

“I liked seeing all the memories from this year. I think the yearbook (staff) did a great job of representing the school year,” Alexa George said.

The yearbook staff was waiting outside the door for the truck that was on the road 48 hours straight with the books. They arrived just in time for field day.

“My first distribution day was exciting and super fun! It was really cool to see people’s reactions when they first saw the book. It’s so rewarding to see the final product after all this hard work,” Raelyn Young said.

If you didn’t get a chance to pick up your yearbook Friday, stop by the bookkeeper to pick up your copy.