Student Start-Up 2018-2019

Anya Knowlton, Staff Writer

As much as it may be painful to think about, with the end of this school year, we must begin planning for next school year. Plug these dates and times into your phones, tell your parents, set a reminder, and then get ready to forget it all to enjoy summer vacation.

Student Start-Up is Tuesday and Wednesday August 21-22 2018. Registration times are suggested certain grades and ages of students, though students and parents may come in at any time necessary for their schedules. August 21  from 8 – 9:30 a.m. am is scheduled for all juniors and senior with birth months July-December, 10-11:30 a.m. for all juniors and seniors born January-June, and 12:30 -1:30 p.m. is an open session for all students. August 22 from noon to 1:30 p.m. is scheduled for all sophomores and freshmen with birth months July-December, 2 to 3:30 p.m. for all sophomores and freshmen with birth months January-June, and 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. is the last open session for all students.

During Student Start-Up, students and parents will be able to pay fines, confirm registration, add money to lunch accounts, take school pictures, and purchase gear at the Grizzly Den. They will also be able to purchase their parking permit, ASB card, and preorder the yearbook. The prices are as follows:

ASB card-$45

Yearbook-$75

Parking permit-$65

ASB card and parking permit-$95

ASB card and yearbook-$110

ASB card, yearbook, and parking permit-$160