On To the Next Chapter

Graduation caps being thrown through the air.

Lauren Emerick, Staff Writer

When you look back on your high school career, what will you think of? All the memories you made over the 4 years, that one favorite teacher, or how you spent all your time wanting it to end? Now you realize how much you are going to miss it. How you wish you could go back to your freshman year and relive that one Friday night, with your best friends.

“GP has taught me that you don’t need all the friends in the world to make high school everything you’ve ever dreamed. I have had a small tight nit group of friends all through high school that I know I can trust with anything. Having them has made my high school experience the best,” Madison Herzog said.

GP teaches many people different things, but the one thing it taught Madison was you don’t need to be popular to fit in here; you just need to find people who like the same thongs you do.

“My all-time favorite memories here at GP have been Friday night football games and DECA trips,” Herzog said.

Friday night games are always fun with friends because everyone is cheering your team on. It is hard to miss a game when you are always garnered a good time. College is a lot different from high school but Madison is ready to learn more about herself and see how far she can go by herself without the help of others.

“In college, I’m looking forward to meeting new people and testing my ability of taking care of myself without parents and teachers constantly helping me. I’m excited to work hard and test myself,” Herzog said.

If you are graduating from GP this year, go follow your dreams and change the world.