Winter Fashion Trends

Sophia Cairati, Staff Writer

During this winter season lots of things change, but a consistent change every winter is the variety in fashion. This article will take a look at layering, colors, and whether style or comfort is better. Aubrey Somers and Jude Kromer agree style is better than comfort, but Brady Kopcak prefers to be relaxed. Kopcak layers his clothes with a coat or sweatshirt, while Kromer layers with a t-shirt and jacket. “I would say a nice tank top or tee underneath a long sleeve cardigan or a nice winter jacket,” Somers said.

On the topic of fashion recommendations for this season, adding that as for colors, “Obviously I’m going to say pink because I think pink is all year round. Pink always matches. I love, like, a light blush pink,” she said.

Kromer said he preferred blue, while Kopcak spoke of his preference towards red. Somers described her idea of a good color palette as “pastel pinks, blues, and then whites for the wintertime, as well as some light browns or tan colors. I think those are really cute.”

When asked the same question, Kromer states, “neutral, usually like a tan or white or black or blue, or anything around that,” while Kopcak says, “anything works.” Any kind of jacket is a core part of Kopcak’s winter essentials, similar to Kromer, who ensures he has a huge winter jacket for the chilly season. Somers’ winter essentials include, “One, like, jacket, like a hoodie or nice thick coat, ’cause it can get really cold, but it has to be like, cute to match the outfit and layer cute,” Somers says. This winter marks yet another season of our students succeeding in being both warm and fashionable in the frosty weather.