Grizzlies on top

Photo by Logan Sandstrom

Isabella Azar, Staff Writer

Wednesday March 25th, the second game of the three game series of play against Shorewood High School, ended with the grizzlies on top once again after winning against the Scots earlier on Tuesday by one with a score of 5-4. This game ended quite similarly in the fact that once again the grizzlies came out on top, beating the Scots by one, once again, and this time with a score of 7-6.

A sight to see in the game was Junior Sam Wyatt’s three strike outs in a row in the second inning, “I felt really good, the momentum shifted in favor of our team and we scored five runs in the next inning,” Wyatt said.

The momentum shift being Ryan Ober, Nate Sanders, and Kyle Umperovitch each had hits which helped the grizzlies produce those five runs during the inning, which made the second inning the highest scoring inning of the game. “This is the most talented group Glacier Peak has ever had. Once we put it all together, a state championship will be possible.” Ober said.

Although it the final score ended up being a close score, the Glacier Peak Grizzlies worked hard and ended up on top. The Varsity boys will play again Tuesday March 31, 2015 at home against Mountlake Terrace at 4pm, come down to fields and support your boys baseball team.